model : WCWP4
· Emission requirements: using Woodward's advanced single-point injection electronic control system to meet national V emissions
· Dynamicity: Four valve structure, effectively increase low speed torque and maximum torque, accelerate, initial response greatly increased
· Economy: The calibration speed is reduced to 1900 rpm, the absolute gas consumption of the platform test is reduced by 3 %, and the range of low gas speed is wider; Gas economy shifts to low-speed areas; Strengthen the crowding flow and accelerate the combustion speed; Adopt intelligent ignition coil: increase ignition energy, reduce low speed part load cycle change, reduce gas consumption rate; With a small speed ratio, the vehicle gas consumption will be further reduced
· Reliability: The new ECU is heat-resistant, vibration-resistant, and anti-electromagnetic interference. It is installed directly on the engine.
· Comfort: low vibration, low noise, 2 decibels lower than competitors.