(1) The cab structure is designed as a whole steel structure, and its safety performance meets and exceeds the safety requirements of European regulations for cabs (ECE R29).
(2) The cab anticorrosion treatment process is complex, anticorrosion durability of sustainable vehicle life cycle.
(3) Aerodynamic principles are fully taken into account in the shape design. Each surface component is subjected to aerodynamic simulation and wind tunnel test separately in order to obtain the most perfect aerodynamic shape.
(4) The interior arrangement of the cab fully considers the principles of ergonomics so as to minimize the fatigue degree of the driver, thus greatly improving the working efficiency and safety of the driver; "flexible space concept" design concept, so that it can provide personalized functional configuration in a limited interior space, full Sufficient user needs.
(5) The interior equipment is safe, comfortable and luxurious, and the indoor habitability has been greatly improved: air-suspended seats, wide sleepers, semi-automatic/full-automatic air conditioning, electronic door locks/windows, surrounded dashboards, airbags, collision energy-absorbing steering column, electric skylights, advanced audio entertainment system.
(6) The cab mounting system adopts air spring completely, which effectively isolates vibration and noise and improves the comfort and ride comfort of the whole vehicle.